September 20, 2011

It's a GIRL!

Here are the pics. See her cute face!

The baby was moving a lot. At one point she was waving her arm and we told Sawyer that is what she was doing and he said, "She's saying Hi to me!" The tech giggled and then wrote on the picture of her arm, "Hi Sawyer." It's hard to see, but it's on there.
We are very excited and are already starting to plan our strategy of NOT spending too much money on girly things. It will be hard. My plan is to go through Sawyer's old things and pull out all of the things that we can put on a girl, if we include a bow. I go back in 4 weeks so we will, hopefully, have more pics to show.

2 comments:

Karen Rector Jones said...

I am super excited! I'm already looking at girl stuff :-) What colors are you planning on... say if I were crocheting a baby blanket or something. (Don't plan too much on that, i have a short attention span and haven't managed to crochet as much as I wanted to even though I've been off my feet a lot LOL) I have a TRUCKLOAD of yarn though haha

Paula said...

WOOT WOO! SOOOOOOOO excited for ya'll. LOVES!