These are Sawyer's 2 year old pictures. I've only added a few of them because they take forever to load. Most of them are of him sitting because that's the only way we could get him to hold still. Enjoy!
So when I saw the title of the post, I thought, "Can he really be two already?" and then I saw the pictures. I thought, "He's only two?" He looks so much like a big boy! He's so cute! So glad that you enjoy every day with him!
4 comments:
Holy moly he looks SO MUCH like his daddy! Adorable.
So when I saw the title of the post, I thought, "Can he really be two already?" and then I saw the pictures. I thought, "He's only two?" He looks so much like a big boy! He's so cute! So glad that you enjoy every day with him!
Rachel, they are truly darling! I LOVE the one where he is standing on the stone walk---SO CUTE!
How on earth did you get him to smile and look at the camera? Incredible! He is so so cute!
Post a Comment