March 07, 2009

sawyer discovered how to stick out his tongue this week. it is so funny. he will just sit there all day with his tongue sticking out.

we had fun the other day playing peek-a-boo on the bed. of course, the best ones happened before we had the camera on, but this is a good example.

yesterday when i got home from work, i set him in his bumbo and he went to town with the newspaper. he had already started playing with it that morning with dad, but i let him destroy it. i stopped the video when he got a little piece in his mouth. it is ok to have fun, but we have to stay safe! :)

5 comments:

HRHSpence said...

What a cutie!

Rachel said...

Thanks, we think so.

Adi said...

I swear.. You buy so many toys and things and they go for newspaper... straws... boxes! He's a cutie for sure!

Flee said...

He is so cute! I love his peek-a-boo face! He just gets so excited to see his mama! I love it. :)

Win said...

That was so fun to watch! He is growing so big....I can't believe it!